1. Installation via WordPress theme installer
- Go to: Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- Type “conversions” in to the search box and hit enter.
- Hover over the Conversions Theme screenshot.
- Click the “Install” button.
- Activate as you would any other WordPress theme.
2. Manually via SFTP
- Download the latest version of Conversions from wordpress.org.
- Upload the zipped folder to the
/wp-content/themes/directory on your server and then extract the contents.
- Activate Conversions from the Appearance > Themes screen in your dashboard.